Our galleries have a number of new arrivals.
Here are just a few of these exceptional antique and vintage items:
(Clockwise from left:)
- Arthur Conan Doyle, The Author’s Edition of the Works [Adventures of Sherlock Holmes; Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes; A Study in Scarlet; The Sign of the Four; etc.] London: John Murray, 1903 [but really 1917]. [ The Manhattan Rare Book Company | Gallery #90 | 212.326.8907 | email@example.com ]
- Bergman Cold Painted Bronze Blue Jay. Circa 1900 [ David Mayer Antiques | Gallery #60 | 212.727.1304 | 917.415.0178 | firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- Zydo Diamond and Natural Coral drop earring set in 18 karat white gold. As red as natural coral can be. Photo by: @danielavelasco [ Kenneth James Collection | Gallery #47 | 212.888.0165 | email@example.com ]
- Gorgeous Fleur-de-lis Pendants with Diamonds; Small one 14k, Large one 18k. [ Bella Antiques | Gallery #60 | 212.308.7330 | firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- A realistic German bronze bust of William Shakespeare by Aktien-Gesellschaft Gladenbeck and Sohn foundry. Circa 1890 [ Solomon Treasure | Gallery #83 | 917.686.9732 | email@example.com ]
For inquires about any of the items above, feel free to call or email the galleries.