Last week, we looked at some unique holiday gift options at our galleries.
There are so many more!
- Prince Dimitri Baroque White South Sea Pearl Necklace [ Bella Antiques | Gallery #6 | 212.308.7330 | firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- Rare French Art Nouveau Marquetry Table by Charles Guillaume Diehl Circa 1878. [ Solomon Treasure | Gallery #83 | 917.686.9732 | email@example.com ]
- Carved Coral Dancer China, 1880. [ Sakai Antiques Inc. | Gallery #1 | 212.486.8900 | firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- Pair of French Enamelled Mamluk Revival Glass Mosque Lamp by Philippe Joseph Brocard. Late 19th Century. [ Solomon Treasure | Gallery #83 | 917.686.9732 | email@example.com ]
- Tiffany Sterling Silver Gilt Oval Centerpiece, Jardiniere, Tureen England, circa 1984. [ Estate Silver Co. | Gallery #65 | 212.758.4858 | firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- Angela Cummings for Tiffany & Co. 18K Gold Rose Petal Necklace and Earclips Set – at Botier [ Botier Inc. | Gallery #15 | 212.371.2424 | email@example.com ]
Visit our Midtown galleries in person to see treasures galore!
We’re open daily – 1050 2nd Avenue, at 56th Street.
And browse our online catalogue where you can purchase from the comfort of home