Ton Ying & Company (in Gallery #87) specializes in fine Chinese porcelains and Asian works of art.
And you can buy a number of them online!
Like these exquisite Chinese antiques:
(Clockwise from top right:)
- Jadeite Cranes Amidst Pines. (18th-19th century, Ching Dynasty.)
- Fa Hwa Ware Quadripot Incense Burner (Fa Hwa, Ming Dynasty.)
- I-Hsing Ware Brush Pot (I-Hsing, circa 18th century.)
- Rare Peking Glaze Overlay Vase (Late 18th century.)
- Pair of Gu Shaped Peach Bloom Glazed Vases (Chien Lung period: 1736-1795.)
- Global Vase with Lipstick Red Glazed Landscapes (Late Ching-early republic.)
Ton Ying & Company is in Gallery #87 here at 1050 2nd Avenue, at 56th Street.
You are welcome to contact them with inquiries about any of their items [ 212.751.0134 | email@example.com ].
Explore more of our catalogue of items you can purchase from home.
The Manhattan Art and Antiques Center is open daily: Monday to Saturday from 10:30AM to 6PM and Sunday noon – 6PM.