New items at Botier Inc. (in Gallery #15)! They include a number of stunning gold vintage designer jewelry from Verdura, Cartier, Tiffany & Co., – and more.
Clockwise from top left:
- Cartier Diamond 18 Karat Gold Yin Yang Ring – Stylish diamond and 18K yellow gold with a “Yin Yang” motif. Features high grade round brilliant cut diamonds throughout one side.
- Kieselstein-Cord 18 Karat Gold Alligator Cuff Bracelet – Circa 1990s.
- Marchak Diamond and 18 Karat Gold Rose Flower Earrings Earclips – Circa 1960s, featuring a rose-like design with two small leaves.
- Tiffany & Co. Emerald Diamond and Enamel 18 Karat Gold Lion Cufflinks – Tiffany & Co. 1989
- Verdura Diamond and Gold Link Watch Bracelet – Stylish, featuring double twisted rope links with a watch in the middle. High grade round brilliant cut diamonds adorn the entire crown of the watch.
- Retro 14 Karat Gold Folding Travel Picture Frame with Hidden Clock – Fine and unusual folding picture frame with an incorporated hidden clock from the Retro Era, circa 1940s.
All items can be found at Botier Inc. in Gallery #15. 1050 2nd Avenue, at 56th Street.
Contact: [ 212.371.2424 | email@example.com ]
The Manhattan Art & Antiques Center is currently open for curbside pick up and by appointment only.